Taichi Panda SOUL SOCIETY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3on3 King PvP

3 posters

Go down

3on3 King PvP Empty 3on3 King PvP

Post by SS.Lip Fri 16 Oct - 10:26

Hey Guys, Can you wirte down your pvp Team here? so i can see PvP groupless ppl in guild ;D

and it it possible to rename PvP Group? So we can Choose SS.1 SS.2 SS.3 and so on Very Happy
SS.Lip
SS.Lip

Back to top Go down

3on3 King PvP Empty Re: 3on3 King PvP

Post by psrdotro Fri 16 Oct - 16:24

I don't have any, some ppls here should feel guilty cause of this, but np, i never forget and never forgive. This shit got me total mad, was thinking to quit several hours. Most of our ppls were forced to team up with ppls from another guilds which I simply don't see it normally. Having the clan tag in name it's a must in my oppionion.

psrdotro

Back to top Go down

Post by SS.Lip Fri 16 Oct - 22:44

Hey, now i get a Team with 69 gross and another Person, but he is Not in our Guild, i think you can join us, pm gross, he is Team leader
SS.Lip
SS.Lip

Back to top Go down

Post by TorakS22 Fri 16 Oct - 23:08

For one thing PSR. how should this have been done? The pvp teams that exist has only soulsociety members in them or mostly as far as i know?

Agree on the name though. Dont think u can rename though

TorakS22
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by psrdotro Sat 17 Oct - 7:19

I inspected the teams, not many, just 2 pages, noticed Radiance with another guild, NothingNot with another guild and so on. On my oppinion ppls shouldn't hurry that much, you could wait 2 days, it wasn't a must to create it in the first day, make a topic, speak with everyone, and so on. You looked like you was desperatly for the rewards, we play this game for the rewards or for the ppls that are here with us? Inform me if everyone plays for himself cause it seems that I missed the strategy.

psrdotro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum