Taichi Panda SOUL SOCIETY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOW TO GET EASY ULTRA EXALT AND AWAK (theory)

4 posters

Go down

How many ultra you got for 200 try ??

HOW TO GET EASY ULTRA EXALT AND AWAK (theory) I_vote_lcap0%HOW TO GET EASY ULTRA EXALT AND AWAK (theory) I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
HOW TO GET EASY ULTRA EXALT AND AWAK (theory) I_vote_lcap33%HOW TO GET EASY ULTRA EXALT AND AWAK (theory) I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
HOW TO GET EASY ULTRA EXALT AND AWAK (theory) I_vote_lcap0%HOW TO GET EASY ULTRA EXALT AND AWAK (theory) I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
HOW TO GET EASY ULTRA EXALT AND AWAK (theory) I_vote_lcap33%HOW TO GET EASY ULTRA EXALT AND AWAK (theory) I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

HOW TO GET EASY ULTRA EXALT AND AWAK (theory) Empty HOW TO GET EASY ULTRA EXALT AND AWAK (theory)

Post by Ayu Wed 14 Oct - 11:21

Guys i think in found a new tric , its many Times i try and it work but need more try.
In this case i invit you to try my method and make résults hère .Smile
At first i explain how use this methode.

For that you need minimum 3 slot in exalt treasury stock. 3 slot free.
Then you pût 3 Green skil in tréma sure stock.
LIKE that.
HOW TO GET EASY ULTRA EXALT AND AWAK (theory) Image10

Then u pût this Green skilś on ur stuff. LIKE that.
HOW TO GET EASY ULTRA EXALT AND AWAK (theory) Image11

Then you CAN start try.
I think Green skilś on stuff up ur ultra chances .
I got 2 ultra today ( no dooble chance ) with Only 170 exalt
ITS IMPORTANT TO USE PER 10 minimum 10 Time. I think 10 x try best % up:-) bounce affraid

I invit you all to try pls and reply to survey statistik hère .Smile
Kiss I love you
Ayu
Ayu
Ayu

https://sspanda.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

HOW TO GET EASY ULTRA EXALT AND AWAK (theory) Empty Re: HOW TO GET EASY ULTRA EXALT AND AWAK (theory)

Post by psrdotro Wed 14 Oct - 11:56

Ok, I tried it with 150 exalts, got 1 purple meanwhile and 0 ultra, seems that doesn't work, you was just lucky. Keep it up if it works for you, even if it's just placebo.

psrdotro

Back to top Go down

HOW TO GET EASY ULTRA EXALT AND AWAK (theory) Empty Re: HOW TO GET EASY ULTRA EXALT AND AWAK (theory)

Post by Ayu Wed 14 Oct - 12:02

Maybe lol :-) but inm sure its work on luky :-)
Ayu
Ayu

https://sspanda.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by SS.Lip Wed 14 Oct - 14:15

180 trys 3 purple 0 Orange, i think you got luck :d
SS.Lip
SS.Lip

Back to top Go down

Post by Heisenberg_9 Sun 18 Oct - 12:55

All regarding %

Heisenberg_9

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum